Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Favourite Part of Village by the Sea

At first, I think this book, Village by the Sea is a boring novel. Before I finish reading the novel, I told my friend that there will be a sad ending the father will still is a drunken man, the mother was sick, Hari and Lila will live in poverty and hunger. However, my friend told me to finish reading the book before saying is a sad ending. Then, I finish reading the book and realize that I was wrong, it is a happy ending.

My favourite part of the story is the ending, which it is a happy ending. I thought that Hari’s mother is ill and cannot be cure, but in the end the illness was cure. Hari also can ern and support the family, all the school fee for Bela and Kamal can be paid. Lila and Hari could be the owners of poultry farm. Hari also can repair watch for others to earn. Hari all the time would not forgive his father, but in the end, he forgave him. They also live happily ever after, without poverty and hunger as before.

Secondly, the other of my favourite part of the story is the adventure of Hari in Bombay.
[Next Post will elaborate more on it]

No comments:

Post a Comment