Friday, June 26, 2009

I rather be the city rat than the country rat.

City rat or a country is better? Of course, a country rat is better because being a city rat was so stressed and I was a city rat. After that, I pondered and carefully analyzed the advantages and the disadvantages of a city rat and a country rat.


City rat: Nowadays, city’s technology is more advance, and it can be say it is the most advanced. We have a lot of entertainment, communication devices, transportations, better jobs. We can travel from a place to another easily using the public or private transportation such as trains, buses, cars, airplanes, etc. We have entertainments too, such as music, songs, games, movies. We can relax and release our stress. In the city, We have jobs, better jobs with higher salary. However, there are limited jobs. Besides that, in a city, it is very competitive. Therefore, our parents work very hard and we also need to be hardworking. This cause us to be very stress, pressure and we have only a little time to spend with our family.


Country rat: Country rat’s life is very relaxed and has a lot of free time. Our work is not a burden which pressures us. Hence, we always live healthily. On the other hand, we eat foods which are planted by ourselves, and it was not sprayed by insecticide. The air was not polluted by smokes. However, technology is not so advanced. We travel on foot and by bicycle, we make our games to entertain ourselves, we sing our songs and not enjoy the songs which sang by the radio. Even though the technology is not so advance, but we are a lot of leisure time to spend with our family.

My conclusion: For me, I prefer both. I wanted the advance technology in the city, but I do not want pressure in my job. I want sufficient leisure time to spend with my family.


After reading, what about you? You want to be a city rate or a country rat? Please give a comment.

1 comment: